Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Miserable weather means miserable connection. Busy on a big thing for the day job, anyway. Camped out near the restro most of the day drinking tea. Whatever hit me, I think it has passed over me, like a divine infection demanding rest. I didn't realize how stressed I was until I had to stop and hold still a while somewhere so blissfully quiet I could have died for joy. I'm glad I'm pushing to the end of grad school with just 3 more packets, a thesis and a presentation -- with, of course all the minutiae paperwork and required forms, of course, all blessedly minor in comparison. A few more books to read. Two more trips to Maine.

I had to get a whiteboard to stay on top of the blurry walls between my writing and my MFA, so I don't fall into decay with my game writing day job. Wanna see? Maybe tomorrow, when my spotty connection allows photographs. It's placed near the kitchen and evolves as needs require it. If I find a perfect setup I'll let you know:

No comments: