Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, November 8, 2010

I just sent in my blog entry for the Apex website about zombies and the Kinect. I went to a party where they had one. In all seriousness you need a TV the size of a wall to get any real pleasure from it, the pleasure is fleeting, and it will really miss out on the core gamer demographic of lonely men hiding from the world in some capacity. Verdict: save your money. Better off with a radio and good batteries to create your own joyous dance moves without following any animated freaky people. Personally, I lust more for Starcraft II and the kind of computer and Internet connections that could run Starcraft II.

A trivial entry after besting the year, I know. I shall search YouTube for a good video or something. I'm busy working on a school paper.

No comments: