Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Because I am gullible...

I just volunteered for the Nebula Jury in the category of "Novels".

No human can keep track of everything happening in SF/F books for the year. I'll need y'all's help.

If anyone encounters a book that was published between January 1 2008-December 31, 2008 that ought to be on the Nebula Ballot, drop me a line. (Yes, that means *YOU* Charles A Tan, my Main Man in Manilla!)

I'd appreciate it.

No, you don't have to be a member of SFWA to win a Nebula. Also, you don't have to be published from Tor, Forge, DAW, etc. to win one. You don't even have to be in the fantasy and science fiction section of the store.

Thus, do let me know, folks, if you encounter a book that ought to be on the ballot for a Nebula.

Mucho Appreciado, Amigos!

1 comment:

Charles said...

Crap. That means I have to buy new books and -gasp- actually read them.