Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

update

Apparently, Strange Horizons will be posting a review of my book on Friday.

I don't know what they're going to say. I was going to their website to *read* Strange Horizons, and then noticed that I'm going to also be their Friday review.

Let's put this in context: I have been rejected by Strange Horizons many, many times. Almost every story I've published this last year, and a couple I haven't published yet, were rejected by Strange Horizons first.

I'm not worried. I'm very glad they chose to review my book, no matter what they think of it. They spelled my name correctly, and the title of the book, and I'm sure they'll come up with interesting things to say either for or against my little book.

Should make for an interesting Friday, indeed.

No comments: