Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

थे फुन्निएस्त थिंग i हवे सीन अल डे लॉन्ग...

http://jimhines.livejournal.com/382703.html

excerpt:

"I am the Very Model of a Modern SF Novelist

I am the very model of a modern SF novelist,
I've manuscripts space opera, anime, and fantasist,
I know the kings of fandom and the best flamewars historical
From Andrew Burt to LiveJournal, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted too, with matters editorial,
I keep my cover letters brief and never too suctorial,
About rejection etiquette I'm teeming with propriety,
With many cheerful facts about your online notoriety,
I'm very good at worldbuilding and proper use of ansibles;
I know the hyphenated names of beings unpronounceable:
In short, in matters space opera, anime, and fantasist,
I am the very model of a modern SF novelist."

Jim Hines is once again one of the funniest fantasy authors on the planet.

No comments: