Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

THIS... IS... SO... COOL!

Guys and dolls, everyone go follow this link!

(cut and pastable:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_7834572_8?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000298721&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=0NYNZGGAC4JNEV0ZWRJV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=459526401&pf_rd_i=1239030011)

I am in some very, very fine company. My best of the year list looks a little different than theirs, and I will probably take at least one more week to compile it.

Two books that made both mine and their year's best list? "Ressurectionist" and "Liberation".

This is so cool.

This is really, really, really cool.

Thanks to all the editors that picked my book up for this lovely list! (I certainly hope you're right though I have to admit, I don't completely believe I belong there, after all the books I've read this year!)

5 comments:

Jim C. Hines said...

Awesome!!! Congrats!

LisaBit said...

Hah, that's fantastic - I have both your book and Black Ships on my top 10 list this year. Calling 2 out of 10 isn't bad! My taste - it's immaculate!

Congrats ^_^

J m mcdermott said...

Thanks Jim, and Lisa!

I'll feel special for at least twenty more minutes, when I have to get back to pounding out the latest WiP, and it starts frustrating me as they always do.

But, until then, THIS IS SO COOL!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Well deserved!

K.C. Shaw said...

Oh, awesome! And definitely deserved! Congrats!