Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

old stories comin' back to me now. I'm diggin' through the old files for a thing I can't tell you about that may amount to nothin'. it's like it's not real to me, and it never really was, because the first imprint folded and i was back to being just some kid with delusions of grandeur, scribbling into the night again.


but it's real because i read over the old files, and i know it's there, a book about demons' children, adrift in a world that wants to see them die.

rachel nolander and jona lord joni and djoss and calipari and everyone is comin' back to me now.

i remember dogsland. i remember where cities begin, and where they end.

i can hear the wolves howling in the night again.

it's comin' back to me. yeah, it's comin' back to me, now.

Post a Comment