Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Don't Blame Me; Blame Yourself.

I was encouraged to do this by someone who shall remain nameless, and I think it might be a terrible idea, even if I had great fun doing it.

It is done, however, going to be appearing for Nook and Kindle in a matter of hours, and is already up at Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/book​s/view/80053

Much of this has already appeared on my blog, so hardcore readers need not bother purchasing this unless you have money burning through your pocket.

It's your fault. You know who you are.

If you're reading my blog, you've probably already seen all of this, so this is basically like saying: "Look, you could be paying for this crap!"

I feel like I just spit in the Mississippi. No one would notice, and it's all so blackened and muddy in there, among the poetry collections that are put up by the poets themselves, that what little I contribute is sullied the moment it touches the water.

I feel dirty.

I'm going to bed. Good night.

No comments: