Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Coming real soon...

I've got a story called "Full Metal Mother" coming real soon in Analog Magazine.

https://www.analogsf.com/next-issue/

I won't say much about this one, but I will tell you this: It's another piece of a novel that should be out somewhere. I had an offer that fell through on the full novel when the contract terms could not be agreed upon between us. So, it will be out somewhere, I'm sure, but I don't know where and I don't know when and in the mean time, pick up the next issue of Analog Magazine for another piece of the novel.

Other pieces of this novel have already appeared here and there.

"Everything is Haunted" was in Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet.
"Farmers" was in Analog Magazine.
"Dolores, Big and Strong" and "Paul and his Son" were in Asimov's Magazine.

You could find those, if you like, and see a few more pieces of this same, sad world.

No comments: