Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mentioning books...

My day job plus my desire to still be a working writer on top of it does slow my reading down just a little bit, but I wanted to mention here that I'm currently reading - at last! - Timothy and the Dragon's Gate by Adrienne Kress, and enjoying it immensely. I'm also poking my nose, tentatively into Felix Gilman's next book, Gears of the City, which will likely be what I read next week, when I'm off to San Francisco for a conference.

I may post a full review later on. I've discovered I'm not actually any good at writing reviews, though, compared to people like Charles Tan and Larry from Blog of the Fallen. Really, it is an art form, and one at which I do not show great talent.

I can barely communicate the content of my own stories, much less other people's...

No comments: