Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I find myself reading other people's blogs more than I think about blogging myself. I guess I've long gotten over the neurotic curiosity about how many readers I have or don't have. I also feel like when I've got something to say, it's either a tweet, or it's in one of my pending works that ought not to be blogged about until completion. And, I've got fewer false starts in my journalings to post anywhere. I don't know if that's because I'm getting better or because I'm so pressed for time that I finish what I start, goddammit - the clock is ticking and I don't have time to wander around the apartment thinking out loud to myself; I've got to finish this scene and the next one because I've got to be at work in like ten minutes(!).

I did want to make note of the fact that I have seen the cover art for the reprint of LAST DRAGON coming soon-like from Apex Books. I don't really have an opinion about it until I see the final design, but I think it'll work all right, and the art doesn't suck. It lacks the disintegrating quality of the first cover, but the new one has a LOT more snow.

I'll post it one of these days. Maybe. When it's all done and looking good.

In the mean time, watch your step. Danger is certainly afoot.

Post a Comment