Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let's say you've got a friend...

Let's assume for a minute that my readers have friends. Let's assume those friends read fantasy books.

Let's assume that I have about 15 books in the trunk of my car with which to do promotional stuff.

Let's say you wanted to give my book to one of your friends, without risking your precious copy.

Let's say you are active in a charity organization, and want something nice to donate to that charity, that they may auction for charity.

Let's just say I've got 15 books in my trunk, and the first 15 people who e-mail me with their address, their friend's name or their charitable cause in need of a donation... Let's just say I've got 15 copies.

(On average, I get about 18 page hits a day, so this should be a close race to the finish...)

ETA: Got some responses already. Thought I should mention: e-mail = sankgreall (q) gmail.com

No comments: