Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

CONTEST TIME!

I just won my own ARC in an auction. I already got one. I don't need it.

You do.

I'm holding a contest starting right now and ending October 21, 2007 to see who shall win this lovely ARC. (Personally autographed, of course).

I will choose the winner myself.

To win a personalized, autographed ADVANCE READING COPY, I want you to send me your favorite original sonnet, villanelle, sestina, limerick, or triolet about (naturally) LAST DRAGONS.

Winner and as many runner-ups as I want (and maybe some honorable mentions) will be posted to my cool blog.

Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your cats. Tell your neighbors. Tell anybody.

Enter as often as you'd like, with as many original entries as you'd like.

Send everything to me at j_m_mcdermott (at) yahoo (dot) com

1 comment:

J m mcdermott said...

I must add this little note:

Pay careful attention to the poetic forms listed in the submission guidelines lest one find oneself quietly disqualified...

Those that were (they should know who they are) are welcome to try again. And again. And a few more times, too.