Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

After reading CNN's article on Self-Pubbing, I had an idea...

Wouldn't it be great if SFWA's Writer Beware Representatives and most public faces, Victoria Strauss and A C Crispin got to go on The Daily Show or The Colbert Report to get their good word out about the waves of misinformation?

Somebody who knows how to do this start a web-petition. I'm lucky my blog doesn't explode in my net-un-savvy-ness.

Everyone, blog about why this is such a good idea.

Tell everyone to tell everyone and then tell them to tell everyone. Let the outcry be heard from the blog-o-sphere! Victoria Strauss and A C Crispin need to bring the Writer Beware Message to Comedy Central's Hard-Hitting Fake News Team!

(I'd say CNN, but I want them on a news show that actually matters.)

No comments: