Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, May 12, 2014

I have a lot of difficulty with scrivener.

Again, I am having a lot of difficulty with scrivener.

What I want: A text editor that lets me run long without having to right click and create folders and all that jibber-jabber. I just want to hit enter four times to communicate to the text editor that a new chapter has started, and have it auto-format it for me complete with a location tag.

I don't want to have to figure out an elaborate database to write a book. I just want to write a book.

Lacking better options, I return to scrivener.

1 comment:

Mystere said...

May I recommend yWriter 5? It's free, seems less troublesome than your description of scrivener, and has a website: www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html

yWriter5 has been favorably reviewed by CNet and PC World.

Regards,
J Stinson