Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, August 18, 2008

this इस बाद. this इस वैरी, वैरी बाद.

i found out about this via gwenda bond's shaken&stirred litblog.

Apparently, Lord Tophet, the conclusion to Gregory Frost's stunning Shadowbridge won't be stocked at all at Borders Books!

That's not very nice of them, nor very nice for their customers.

I know Lord Tophet is very high on my stack of books to read, and I'm really, really looking forward to it. I doubt I am alone.

I call Raspberries in the direction of Borders! Raspberries at them!

THBPHBPHBPHBPHBPHBPHB!!!!!

1 comment:

K.C. Shaw said...

Borders has terrible selection. I can never find anything in their stores, even the big new one out in Turkey Creek. Sounds like they're not trying to fix that problem, huh? Oh well, I'll continue to shop online or at B&N.