Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are you reading the Fathomless Abyss series?

I am pleased to announce an exciting new story in the Fathomless Abyss cycle, called "Are You Listening?" that has been released as a Kindle Select Exclusive!

Go forth, fair folk of the world, and peruse your new fictional depths. Also, and this is important, the title is free to download for the next five days on the Kindle. Hurry!






PS: I will periodically and unreliably be uploading short stories to Kindle and Nook this year, as the mood strikes me. Keep an eye out, because I doubt seriously I will announce them in any meaningful fashion. It's more about clearing out ye ol' document box of the things that - though still good and quality - might not be right for the current market, and I'd just as soon let them go from my spreadsheets for more pressing, novel-length work. "Rocket" is one of those pieces, that was actually sliced off the back end of a work-in-progress novel. Look around. You can find it.

No comments: