Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy birthday, little book

STRAGGLETAGGLE is currently live at Barnes and Noble's website, Amazon, and Weightless Books.

Everyone should go pick up a copy. https://weightlessbooks.com/genre/fiction/novel/straggletaggle/

Little, independent books with failed kickstarters are going to have an uphill climb. Everything that helps the little book along, whether a review or a retweet, is much appreciated.

I don't plan to be strictly indie from now on. I plan on being protean, and following my muse. Some project are more fun alone. Some are more fun with a team. I know I have been submitting my next book to publishers and agents. And, if I ever finish the book about post-apocalyptic squirrels,  I will likely stay indie with it.

For now, for this little book, any signal boost in is appreciated.

I am going to try and do something nice for the people who aided the kickstarter, but it isn't ready yet.

Thank you, everyone!

No comments: