Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, June 16, 2008

my computers are both down!

I didn't lose any files because I backed everything up most redundantly when I suspected something was happening.

Both of my computers are DOA.

I'm still working with the help of GoogleDocuments. I'm just not doing it at my place.

I'm at libraries. I'm at other people's houses.

I'm trying to fix them.

I don't really know when a replacement will findits way into my budget, exactly, but I ope I'll get one in there soon.

Until then, I'll not be blogging too regular-like, and I may be a day or two tardy with my e-mail.

I feel bonked on the head.

1 comment:

K.C. Shaw said...

Ouch! I hope you can get a new computer soon. I know how awful it is to go without one.

I recommend an Asus eee. I love mine and they only run about $400--not bad for a 2-pound laptop, and it runs Linux instead of Windows bloatieware too.