Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whoops!

I just got this book:


Confused with this book:



When I was e-mailing the wrong person to congratulate them, because one of them (the latter) just made it to the NYTimes Bestseller list.

Of course, you do know that both are going to get to the list, so it really is very easy to get them confused. Give it a few weeks, Rox. Maybe a few days.

Still, don't they both look so shiny and nifty and cool?

(oh... and 8 days left!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:heh: -- not to worry, they actually BOTH made the NYT bestseller list (but at different times) so you were right either way!

And I truly appreciate it, sir! I'll be congratulating you very soon!

-- Rachel

J m mcdermott said...

They did?

See, I was totally right!

Good thing I work in fractured time, so I can be correct about predicting the past.